Blogroll Me!

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

we can work together!

i get a lot of e-mails from relatives of recently deceased presidents, military strongmen and cabinet members of african and other third world countries. invariably they want to partner with me in some arrangement that carries little risk but great financial rewards. i dunno what it is about me that attracts relatives of powerful dead people - maybe i'm listed in some sort of directory. none of these opportunities has quite worked out for me yet, but i maintain high hopes. it just has to work once for me to be rich.

today, i received an e-mail from none other than el-abdull arafat, son of late palestinian president yasser arafat. he writes:

Dear Sir,

I write to crave your indulgence over the transfer and management of some funds deposited in a vault by my father Yasser Arafat, the late palestinian president.

I am compelled by the event of my father's death to seek a foreign contact as partner with me in repartriating this funds for safe investment abroad. Could you in earliest possible confirm your interest and readiness in this venture.

Thanks in anticipation of your prompt and positive reply.


Faithfully
El-Abdull Arafat.
strangely, mr. arafat seems to work at the times of india. well, whatever. i'm gonna get rich. see you suckers later.


|

Yesh Gvul
Courage To Refuse
Shministim
Pilots
Free The Five
New Profile
Refuser Solidarity Network